These links to reports and articles are all ones which we have found useful. We welcome recommendations for additions and short reviews of the content of any of them. Please let us know if any of the links become broken.
- Political Scenarios for Climate Disaster
- THE MOVEMENT WE NEED: Andreas Malm: Revolutionary Strategy in a Warming World
- No Empires, No Dust Bowls: Ecological Disasters and the Lessons of History
- GREEN QUESTIONS – Lola Seaton
- Plan, Mood, Battlefield – Reflections on the Green New Deal
- Migration in the age of Imperialism’s four horsemen: Part 1
- Politicizing energy justice and energy system transitions: Fossil fuel divestment and a ” just transition ”
- Realizing a just and equitable transition away from fossil fuels
This report considers the challenges of transition, and the extent to which existing policies measure up, by considering in detail the cases of the USA and Thailand. Report includes an extensive list of references to further material on the topic.
A critical look at economic growth
Blaming all of humanity for climate change lets capitalism off the hook.
Report from the Stay Grounded Collective
Podcast: Capitalism and Climate Breakdown with Gareth Dale also available in shorter text form here.
“To Halt Climate Change, We Need an Ecological Leninism” A Jacobin interview with Andreas Malm
The authors argue that the claim that runaway climate change has made societal collapse inevitable is not only wrong – it undermines the cause of the climate movement.